Just the two of us

Just the two of us

Saturday, May 2, 2009

NO Forks!!



So last night after work I wasn't in the mood to just go home so Eric and I decided to go to Ryan's Steakhouse (really a buffet) since we had a coupon and figured it was something new. When we got there the parking lot looked about this bad, seriously. We figured since it was a Friday night at 6:30 it was going to be the same everywhere. Well when we went in the line wasn't too long and we waited placed our order and were seated. We realized the big crowd outside was a group for the party room and so we didn't have to stand behind them to get seated but they were at the buffet. The place was packed. I have never seen a restaurant so busy in all my life. It was actually so busy that they ran out of clean forks. We were able to get our food right away but then we had to wait to eat since we didn't have any forks. Other than that the food was really good and we had a fun time. One of the best parts was people watching. It was a fun night and Eric and I were way overdressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment