Just the two of us

Just the two of us

Friday, May 22, 2009

2 AM wake up call

One of the biggest problems with my apartment building is that for some reason when the weather gets warm people want to hang out on the steps in front and in the parking lot at all hours of the night. It happened repeatedly last year and then last night it happened again about 2 AM. Since our windows were open I could hear their conversation clearly. Last year I would get so mad and it would affect my whole day afterwards. This morning I noticed that other than being a little sleepy I wasn't all that upset. It was a great example of how I am doing better with the anxiety and the depression over the past year.

On Wednesday I used my keys to drive to and from my counseling session and then my keys disappeared. I am not the type of person who loses keys and things like that easily so I was so confused. Last night I prayed to be able to find my keys and this morning I had a fuzzy thought as to where my keys might be. Low and behold there they were. Overall it has been a good morning.

1 comment:

  1. could the fact that you were not upset this time have something to do with your proactive trip downstairs in the middle of the night in your nightgown telling them to shut up? sorry that was a long sentence. Still can't believe your gumption. I was too afraid to yell out the window even. And you say I'm more outgoing than you... I am certainly not as good at making enemies! haha

    ReplyDelete