After a week of posts about my past I thought I would share a few updates on my current state of being. I am healing well from the surgery. I still am not supposed to lift anything heavier than a milk jug but I ignore that one a lot especially when I am with my niece and nephew. Every now and then I get weird pains in my chest from the gas they used to bloat my abdomen but that is fading with time. I tire easily but find I sleep the best when I force me self to be up and moving around even though I feel like I could sleep standing up.
My garden is doing okay. When it was warm right after my surgery Eric put my plants outside and I was conscience enough to bring them back in so a few of them are frozen and/or drowned. But some are doing really well. Right now they are on my dining room table so they can warm up and get some light. I am not sure what Eric will think of that when he gets home from work.
Other than that life is pretty much the same. I feel like I am slowly returning to real life after my vacation and my surgery.
No comments:
Post a Comment