Tell about family traditions: Christmas, birthdays, graduations, Fourth of July, Halloween, Thanksgiving, weddings.
Let's start with Christmas. We used to always get new pjs for Christmas that we were able to open on Christmas Eve. Also we go out to dinner on Christmas Eve. For a long time it was to Lonestar because it was the only place open but that has changed in recent years. When we were little we weren't allowed to open presents until everyone was up but we were allowed to look in our stockings while we waited.
For the other holidays I don't remember any big set in stone traditions that we did. What I remember the most is just being together as a family. Since I moved around as a child there was always a new place to go or something new to do on each holiday.
With being still newly married it is fun as Eric and I start new tradtions together and start our own family way of doing things.
No comments:
Post a Comment