Just the two of us

Just the two of us

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Babysitting

Last night before I got off of work a woman from our ward called to see if we could babysit last minute. Eric said that was fine. After picking me up from work we went straight to their house to watch there little boy. He is the cutest thing. I love that Eric is so willing to be involved with kids and to help with them. He still isn't big on changing diapers (but let's be honest who looks forward to it). It was a fun night and I was glad we have the chance to play parents for a least a little while. Before we got to the house to baby sit the little boy had fallen down the stairs and so his mom was very grateful that two "responsible" adults were there to make sure there were no lingering side effects. I am not sure how well she knows us if she thinks we are responsible :)

The funnier story is before the babysitting. Eric walked out of our apartment to come get me and has he shut the door behind him realized that he didn't have his keys. Luckily our very wonderful neighbors down the hall agreed to bring Eric to come get me. Also I happened to have my keys with me so I was able to get us into our car and our apartment. I have to say when I walked out of work and didn't see our car but a different car with two men (it was dark so it took me a minute to know who it was) waving at me I wasn't sure what to think. All in a day with the Larsens.

No comments:

Post a Comment