Yesterday I was at my parents house to do laundry and both my mom and my dad had the whole week off to do needed work around the house. I happened to stop by on the day they were cleaning out the garage and the basement. In the process I was able to claim a new toolbox, a wreath holder for the door, some pretty ribbon and a new shower head. The one in our apartment was old and not the best quality but we didn't want to spend money on a new one. So we decided to deal with it until last night. Eric installed it in all of about 10 minutes. He even had the special plumbing tape you have to use to stop leaks. My shower this morning was so much more fun with so many different water pressures to choose from.
Just the two of us
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Cleaning out Parents basement
Yesterday I was at my parents house to do laundry and both my mom and my dad had the whole week off to do needed work around the house. I happened to stop by on the day they were cleaning out the garage and the basement. In the process I was able to claim a new toolbox, a wreath holder for the door, some pretty ribbon and a new shower head. The one in our apartment was old and not the best quality but we didn't want to spend money on a new one. So we decided to deal with it until last night. Eric installed it in all of about 10 minutes. He even had the special plumbing tape you have to use to stop leaks. My shower this morning was so much more fun with so many different water pressures to choose from.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment