Just the two of us

Just the two of us

Monday, February 23, 2009

Our Great Saturday Night

On Saturday night Eric and I got all dressed up and went to the DMU Winter Gala. I stressed for weeks about a dress to wear, finally found a dress at Von Maur then ended up wearing a dress of my sisters. I thought I would have to spend hours getting my hair to look presentable and it only took me about 45 minutes. Eric danced a slow dance with me and I got to have a blast with friends, what else does a girl need?

From DMU Winter Gala


Katrina, Britney and Kristelle looking mighty fine in our formal wear. Yes that is my wedding jewerly. I wasn't able to wear the head band/tiara on my wedding day or at the reception so I have been waiting for so long to wear it. I thought I looked fabulous.

From DMU Winter Gala


Sorry this picture is really blurry but it was the better of the two that we took.

From DMU Winter Gala


We almost forgot to do a group picture with the four of us so this is right as we are leaving. Greg and Briney came over before the dance and we had dinner all together and then went to the dance. It was a night to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment