Just the two of us

Just the two of us

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Ups and Downs

Last week my sister had her second baby and I was able to help watch my nephew Isaac for a while. The best part was I was really happy for her. With all of the anxiety and depression and wanting to be pregnant I thought I would have a really hard time. But I didn't. That was really amazing for me. But this didn't mean that my week was really good. I still had a lot of ups and downs and that was hard to deal with. I have to admit I didn't spend hours crying or watching mindless tv while not eating. I have still been able to finish my blog book for 2008 and a few other random things.

This morning I did make a pretty funny mistake. I normally work 11-8 on Thursdays when I don't work on Saturday. But this week I work on Sunday so I didn't need to go to work till 4. It would have been helpful to remember this before I had Eric drop me off at 11. So I dropped my stuff off and grabbed the bus home and was able to enjoy a quite lunch at home. The best part about this is because I thought I had to work at 11 I got every thing done this morning so I had the afternoon to do whatever I wanted. That is always a treat. Unexpected time to do whatever you want to do.

1 comment:

  1. I just had to tell you that I was "ironing" part of a shirt with my flat iron and I thought of you! You always got mad at me for doing that, but this time I had a good excuse - I didn't want to wake Dallin up getting out the ironing board!

    ReplyDelete