Just the two of us

Just the two of us

Monday, February 2, 2009

Peaceful Musings

Yesterday in Relief Society we had our Visiting Teaching Workshop. I felt it went really well and I was able to feel the Spirit so strongly. But I must say it is such a relief to be done with it. Granted there is always something else on the horizon that needs to be dealt with but I love the feeling that comes right after a big event has finished up.

Now the planning for our March Enrichment is starting in full swing. We are planning to commemorate the organization of Relief Society. We have also been asked to invite the Spanish Branch to our Enrichment and I think that will add a lot of fun to our activity.

Right now the sun is shining brightly through the orange glass walls of the library and it is one of my favorite times to be in the building. Happy Monday to all.

2 comments:

  1. Hello, friend! Don't you just love the World Wide Web? I may be called to serve in a different calling . . . but now you will never be rid of me (laughs maniacally!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the workshop! Thanks for all of your hard work and dedication to your calling.

    ReplyDelete