Just the two of us
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Would you Rather?
So I am playing a would you rather game in my head and I want your input on which way to go. I am fighting a cold that is coming in stages. Last night my nose started running really bad so I took some nighttime cold medicine so I could sleep. And I slept well I was so drugged I couldn't even open my eyes until almost 8 o'clock. That was 10 hours after I had taken the drugs. So now for tonight I am wondering if I want the drug or if I want to just rough it out but be more alert in the morning. Tell me what you would do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Can you take a little bit lower dosage of the drugs?
ReplyDeleteI am all about the medication, girl, but that's just me.
I opt for sleep. Always I choose sleep.
ReplyDelete