On Friday Eric and I were able to go to the Trans-Siberian Orchestra concert-FOR FREE!!! We were third row dead center. It was a very interesting show. Neither Eric nor I had ever really listened to TSO other than a few songs on the radio at Christmas time. But who can pass up free tickets. The show was very entertaining that the story raised some really good points but it was a little too loud and a little too long for me. I am glad we went and we were able to do something new together.
Before the show we went out to dinner at J. Benjamin's or Simon's (the new owner is in the process of changing the name) and it was really good. The best part you get a free piece of chocolate cake with your meal! How cool is that? The restaurant is really small and on the corner of Merle Hay and Franklin but worth the wait once you get there. I had the shrimp scampi and thought it was great.
I have always wanted to go to one of their concerts, they look so fun! Glad you had a great time!
ReplyDelete