This year I was able to watch all 4 sessions of Conference (though I will admit I need to re-watch Sunday Afternoon since I was taking care of my niece) and it was a great blessing. My sister came on Sunday afternoon with her two children. Jenn had been sick with a nasty stomach flu bug that her husband was still down with. We thought she was better...well we were wrong. At least 7 other people have caught the bug including Eric. The good news is that it only lasts for about 24 hours. Last night Eric slept in the guest bed so he would keep me up. At first he was just going to sleep on the couch but I told him it was silly and that he should sleep on the bed. We are both so used to not having an extra bed it took a minute for us to remember there was an extra bed for him.
Right now everyone seems to be recovering and doing well. In this house my dad and I are still germ free and we are hoping to stay that way.
Switching to what I am grateful for today:
*Jordan Creek mall built an entrance with a drive up area so Jenn and I could get Isaac and Leah in the car without getting wet even though it was pouring rain.
*Gatorade comes in so many flavors so Eric (and other sickies) don't get bored with the same flavor while trying to get better.
*DVR so I can go back and watch Conference (and lets be honest other shows) when I need or want to.
No comments:
Post a Comment