Just the two of us

Just the two of us

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Good and Sad

So first the sad news-my computer caught a virus and now is very very sick. I am working to get her back up and running since my computer is going to be my life line to sanity next year.

Now for the good news. Last weekend the whole family had a trip to Nauvoo planned and I was on my way to pick up Eric when I got very sick. I managed to recover and make it to Nauvoo but I knew I needed to see a doctor. When Eric and were talking about it, he thought it was something that can lead to cancer. Scary!! Luckily when I went in and saw the doctor it was way minor and I just need a bit of medication and life is good. So the good news is-I have a lot of little things wrong medically but not anything major.

The other cool thing was the doctor could fit me in last minute and my work schedule was just perfect so I didn't mess anybody up or cause my managers stress. More good news.

No comments:

Post a Comment