Just the two of us
Thursday, April 1, 2010
Let's just be honest
So the past week plus I haven't really been sure what to write about-no kids, no pets, no new house, no callings-nothing really going on. For the next year we will be living in other people's spaces whether it be hotels or furnished apartments. And to be quite honest I feel like I am stuck in life!!! We have talked about getting a dog but that has to wait until after 4th year, we want to be more proactive about having kids but that has to wait until after 4th year, we want to pick out new bedroom furniture but that has to wait until after 4th year and right now we are just waiting for 4th year to start. It is rough feeling like my life is completely on hold. Yes, I have projects that I want to work during 4th year but I also know that a lot them are very empty and are time wasters so I don't stare at the wall all day. So here's to waiting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hang in there cute girl! I think you're so awesome and I know it's hard to feel like you are at a stand still. I hope all goes well for you in the "4th year" :)
ReplyDeleteIt will all happen so fast! thanks for the cross-continental hug.
ReplyDeleteDon't get frustrated! Think of all the great projects you can get done this year...and not everything is a time-waster! Some of them are sanity-savers! :)
ReplyDelete