Today Eric heard from the program in Hartford CT accepting him/us for the month of September. It wasn't his first choice for programs but it wasn't his last either so we took it. So for those of you who need a refresher course here is what our schedule is:
March 15-May 22: Johnston, IA with my parents (we need to save on the rent money for the East Coast)
May 22-30: Kauai, Hawaii (yippe for a vacation to start us off)
June 1-25: Dayton, OH
July: Baltimore, MD
August: Johnson City, NY
September: Hartford, CT
October-January: Johnson City, TN with a jaunt to Dallas, TX for interviews in Jan.
February-March/April: Sandy, UT (with Eric's family)
April: Des Moines, IA (with my family)
May: where ever residency is and DSM for graduation
Yeah I know that is pretty nuts. Plus we are only taking what fits in our car. Yep that would be our cute little Cobalt. We are going to be living in furnished apartments so hopefully we won't need too much stuff. (Some one come remind me of this when I am trying to pack) I think for Christmas I want magic luggage-Mary Poppins style.
Beware of the chickens on Kauai..... Enjoy!
ReplyDelete