Just the two of us
Saturday, October 17, 2009
I know where I am going
Eric was able to apply for all of his different clerkships on Thursday and we have already heard back from three of them. For June we are going to be in Dayton, OH; July Baltimore,MD; and in August Johnson City, NY. We are still waiting to here about September. We have known since August that we will be in Johnson City, TN for October through Jan. After that we are planning on splitting time between Utah and Iowa. It is a great feeling to know where we are going. Now we get to find housing for us in those places.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That sounds like a crazy few months, but definitely exciting!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on getting the info back so soon!!
ReplyDeleteThat's got to feel like such a relief! You guys are the cutest couple...I love the family pics!
ReplyDeleteWow, you'll be living out of a suitcase. What a fun adventure.
ReplyDeleteHey we are in Dayton, small world.
ReplyDelete