Just the two of us

Just the two of us

Monday, October 26, 2009

Do you ever get the feeling....

Someone is trying to tell you something?

On Sunday morning my whole family was in the Quad Cities in Eastern Iowa for my grandfathers baptism and first cousin once removed's blessing (yeah I know, more details later) and we decided to do FHE (well really FHM since it was 11 am).

Jenn taught a great lesson on the importance of record keeping and keeping journals. I thought it was a very inspiring lesson and wasn't to start doing a lot better. Then this morning as I went to do scripture study the lesson for next week in Sunday School is about family history and keeping a journal/record. Mmmm I am starting to feel like someone wants me to do better at journal writing.

Now for the honesty-there are times in my life when I have been really good about writing in my journal; namely my semester in Nauvoo during college and my mission. There are other parts of my life that are not quite that detailed. Since Eric and I have been married I have done a majority of my journal writing here on the blog. Also since I am a night owl I put off doing things that mean bed time until the last possible moment because I don't want to go to bed and then I am too tired to do them. This is why if I don't read scriptures in the morning I don't get a good session in that day. My scriptures get read but I don't really get anything out of it. So I think I will just try and be better about writing and updating the good ole' blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment