Just the two of us

Just the two of us

Friday, March 20, 2009

A sense of Relief

I had to make an appointment this morning to have an outpatient test done and it was one that sometimes doesn't get covered by insurance so I was worried I would have a huge bill to pay but the good news is my insurance does cover it (well mostly, but when does insurance cover everything). That was such a relief that I can go through with test and not have to choose between my health and finding out if Eric and I will be able to conceive or being really in debt. I would have done a happy dance but I was at work so I get to share the good news with all of you. Hope your day is going well.

1 comment:

  1. That is good news! I also have to say, you and I have great taste - we've had the same background twice in a row now!

    ReplyDelete