Just the two of us
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Saturday in the sun
Yesterday the weather was so nice that Eric and I decided to go play tennis. Neither one of us plays tennis but we thought we would try. Eric got me a tennis racket for Christmas and this was the first chance I had to use it. Both of us are pretty equal in our abilities so that also made the afternoon more fun. The weather was perfect for the sport. After about an hour we headed home since Eric needed to study. I wasn't ready to be back in the house after getting reacquainted with the sun so we went to Gray's Lake to be outside while Eric studied and I read my book. We also decided that we would grill out for dinner. For dinner Eric made these really yummy hamburgers and we had our neighbors over who introduced us to hummus (not to be confused with haggis, yes I made that mistake). It was a great day and it felt like Spring was truly here. The only downside was I forgot to take any pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment