Just the two of us

Just the two of us

Monday, March 9, 2009

Fasting

In Sacrament meeting yesterday the focus was on fasting and it was one of those sacrament meetings that really touched me. The first two speakers talked about fasting with a purpose and then the Bishop talked about fast offerings. I havne't been that inspiried to try and fast in a long time. To be honest I avoid fasting because 90% of the time I get a killer migraine if I don't eat no matter what I do. After yesterday I am willing to try it again to see if I can try and work on feeling more faithful in my life.

I love it when church really touches me. I know that could happen most weeks if I put more effort into it but yesterday was just really good. I have also tried to be more diligent in the last 24 hours in my prayers and I know I have known this and most of us do but it is so amazing the difference when I truly pray and take the time when I am on my knees.

No comments:

Post a Comment