Just the two of us

Just the two of us

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Join my team or just give me money

So I am fighting a cold and not feeling very motivated while at work so I was looking at the KCCI webpage (being aware of current events is part of job ;)) and found a link for Start! Heart Walk. I was wanting to do something like this for a long time but so many are on Sunday or I am working on that Saturday. This one is on a Saturday and I am not working so I signed up to go walk for Heart Health. And now I am asking for your help. I made a goal to have 8 people on my team and to raise $200. Feel free to follow the link to sign up to join me or to donate money or to do both. Look at me trying to be healthy.

http://heartwalk.kintera.org/desmoines/larsenswalkers

No comments:

Post a Comment