Just the two of us
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Feeling Thwarted
Yesterday at my counseling session my counselor and I talked about my struggle with feeling like I have enough faith to make miracles happen verse being able to say "thy will be done". I have been thinking a lot about that and this morning read some of Elder Maxwell's book "Not My Will, But Thine" and I was starting to feel a little better. I have also been trying the past couple of weeks to find things to be excited about and happy about and so I started looking into Time Out for Women that was coming to Minneapolis and Kansas City in October. I went ahead and put in for my vacation time but the Iowa Library Association is having a conference in Des Moines that same weekend and so I can't get time off. Everytime I start to make a bit of progress I feel like I end up taking a few backwards steps. Add this with work being a rough day and it ended up not being so much better than it started.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh, my dear! All I can say is, "I know how you feel--I'm sorry--and remember 'God remembered Rachel'." I love you!
ReplyDelete