Just the two of us

Just the two of us

Monday, March 16, 2009

Learning to Let go

For the past week I have been staying up later and later and then sleeping in later and later. Last night I thought I would really do better and get to bed early. Well we had friends over for games and then we started talking. After they left Eric and I started having a really long gospel centered discussion which we haven't done in a while and it was really good but but I didn't get to sleep until after one. So I am very grateful that I didn't have to work until 11 this morning.

Even though I didn't get to go to bed like I planned the conversations I had with friends and with Eric are more important that trying to live my life on a perfect timetable (Just so you know if at a later date I need to be reminded of that I might deny ever writing this :)).

No comments:

Post a Comment