Just the two of us

Just the two of us

Monday, June 30, 2008

Goals for July


Well I feel slightly on top of things being able to post my goals for July a day early so lets see if I can keep up with them.

1) Along with reading the July Ensign and finish "Rebecca" I am going to study cooking and kitchen skills. While I can put together a very basic meal but there is a lot I don't know so that will be my topic of choice for the month.

2) This month I am doing to try and do something active everyday (going for a bike ride, going to the gym, yoga etc) to try and be healthy.

3) I am really going to work on planning my day and then sticking to it also. So far I have only really done this at home but I am going to try and implement this at work also so I can use my time there more wisely.

4) Along with going to the temple in July and praying and reading my scriptures daily I am going to work on writing in my journal daily. I was doing really well for a few months and then it went down hill again. So now I need to refocus on that.

So there are my goals for the next month. Slowly but surely I can get a little better.

No comments:

Post a Comment