Just the two of us

Just the two of us

Monday, June 30, 2008

Update on June goals

Well June has come and gone and now it is time to face the firing squad (or the computer monitor) and see how well I have done on my goals for the month of June.

1) Well I was able to read an adult book in the month of June. I am leading a book discussion on Saturday at work and we choose the book "Assassination Vacation". It was much more entertaining than I thought it would be. I didn't do so well with the Ensign, granted it did come a bit late but I wasn't proactive about reading it. And as for the finance books...I did get to open a couple but I didn't study as much as I would have liked. Overall I have to say that I didn't do the best with this goal.

2) I didn't hit the gym four times a week like I wanted but I have to say I have been a bit more active. I bought a yoga video for am and pm which is more stretching but helps me feel a lot more motivated during the day. One day I also brought home the Biggest Loser workout DVD and that was quite the work out so we have purchased both one and two of the series to use to work out and to get back in shape.

3) This one I failed miserably. There is no denying that it didn't happen. The sad thing is I have been even busier and so life has felt more stressful running around trying to get everything done.

4) This a hard goal to judge but I found I was trying to do things through my day that would bring the Spirit a little bit more. Eric and I were also able to go to the temple and we have a day picked in July to go again. My calling has been a bit stressful but I feel I am slowly settling in to it and doing my best to seek guidance from the Lord on how He wants me to proceed.

Stay tuned for July goals, come on you know you are excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment