Just the two of us

Just the two of us

Friday, June 20, 2008

Tag

The rules are as follows: List 3 Joys, 3 Fears, 3 Goals, 3 Current Obsessions/Collections, and 3 Random Surprising Facts About Yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.

Three Joys
1. Love
2. books
3. a really good nondestructive storm

Three Fears
1. fire
2. clowns
3. not being good enough

Three goals
1. keep the goals I make
2. start a family
3. always be a little better today than I was yesterday

Three current obsessions/collections
1. books
2. dvds
3. 72 hour kits

Three random surprising facts about me
1. Eric cooks dinner more often than I do because he is the better cook
2. I love the show "one tree hill"
3. even though I am 5'10" i love to wear high heels



Tag, you're it! I tag:
1. Travis and Bri
2. Jenn and Jake
3. Mark and Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment