Just the two of us
Thursday, July 3, 2008
Now I Understand
So in June I had planned to study about personal finance and also look at a budget for Eric and I. I had kept putting it off so I finally did it yesterday, figuring better late than never. After spending a few hours reading personal finance books and playing with spread sheets I realized two things: first we are very poor and only going to get poorer in the next couple years and second Heavenly Father really does bless people who pay their tithing. Every time we try and do a budget on paper we end up in the hole but in real life some how our money always covers everything. I know that we are being blessed. Yesterday as I was stressing and wondering how much I could get for my kidney on E-bay, Eric came home telling me he had been offered a job with my the company my sister's in-laws own. By the way he never applied for an open position or sent in a resume and they are revamping an old position for him. Also with my work I am only allowed to work 20 hours a week but recently I have had the option of working more hours through a grant and starting the end of July will be able to work 24 hours every week. While in the long run that isn't a lot of money I learned a long time ago every little bit helps. I am grateful everyday for the small miracles that happen to get us through our lives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment