So most of us are familiar with the phrase "trouble comes in threes". Well I have seen enough trouble, in groups of three or otherwise lately, that I decided to look for the good things that are coming also. So three good things that have happened in the last month or so.
1. Greg and Brittney moved in down the hall and so now we have good friends near by to hang out with and enjoy.
2. Eric was offered a job with a good company without having the stress and searching, applying and interviewing.
3. I was offered more hours at work which is a very rare thing so I can bring home a few more dollars every week.
I have realized in my life I need to be better about looking for the good when sometimes only the bad is the most apparent thing in my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment