Just the two of us

Just the two of us

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Life Carries On

I was talking to Eric's mom last night and we both realized that when only good things are happening life can get kind of boring and trust me that was not a complaint! Recently things have been good but I feel like I am planning planning planning for activities and programs. At work I plan and host a couple programs a month for teens and now with my church calling being the Enrichment counselor I am planning enrichments for the Relief Society. But I do enjoy planning and organizing and seeing things happen.

On Eric's end he has really been enjoying his work at the clinic the last couple of weeks. He started wearing his glasses to look more sophisticated but decided to keep wearing them when he heard one of his classmates got a toenail in the eye. (ouch!) This week the doctor he is working with is on vacation so he went this morning and will have the rest of the week to relax and start getting back into school mode slowly. We have both enjoyed the low stress levels with no tests on the horizon for the first time since we met.

No comments:

Post a Comment