Just the two of us

Just the two of us

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Christmas is coming!


Okay so not really but I work in a small library with only 6 other staff members and I was worried that getting time off to go home to Utah was going to be tough or we would only get to spend like 3 days there...BUT I have almost two whole weeks off to go to Utah for Christmas! I was way excited and now I want it to be Christmas so I can enjoy my vacation. I have never had so many vacation in my life as I have had in the past 18 months (Vegas 3x, Utah, Texas, and Florida). I think I am addicted to vacations (and this is also the first time I have paid vacation time which is amazing). I can already hear Christmas carols in my head (just hear those sleigh bells ring ring ringing).

1 comment:

  1. Cathy and I were also very excited to receive the news this week that the two of you are coming to Utah for Christmas. It will certainly make a difference in our joy of anticipating the Christmas season.

    Mike L.

    ReplyDelete