
This is partly in response to my sister's post about Wipeout and my earlier comment about liking crap TV. But Eric and I are addicted to "I Survived a Japanese Game Show". If you think anything that Americans can come with would be this funny you would be wrong. The games are the most random crazy things you can ever believe. Eric and I watch on the Internet because that channel doesn't come in real clear with rabbit ears and I work until after it is on that night. So first thing Wednesday morning we eat cereal and enjoy our show.
Ahh...one more show I need to start watching. I don't have time and our DVR can only record two shows at one time!! Know what I just thought of? "Doesn't socks only have one X?" Ok, that was random and has nothing to do with this comment. What I meant to say is Isaac looks like an angel in that picture because he IS an angel-except when he throws 12 tantrums a day like he is currently doing. Oh, and if you want a real picture-I have about a trazillion (that's a 1 with 17845 zeros) so just let me know. Hmm...that's all. Toodles!
ReplyDelete