Just the two of us

Just the two of us

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy Birthday Relief Society

Today is the birthday of the Relief Society. My stake here hosted a Relief Society Conference. The theme was Onward, Ever Onward. I loved it! This morning I was debating if I should go or not. I was so happy that I went. The conference was broken up into three classes. The first class talked about being prepared when the chair gets knocked out from underneath you. The second teacher talked about making sure we have the right materials in our bags. The final teacher talked about the story of Esther and how we also have to be prepared for scary times. I was really uplifted and felt like the conference was planned just for me. With being sick the last couple of weeks I haven't been in church and this was a great post-sick pick me up that I needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment