So I am a day late posting this but Eric and I have been married for 4 YEARS! I know it is crazy. Eric spent the day in Texas at a medical conference with a nasty cold and I spent the day at work getting over said cold and then cleaned the house. I know, I know that is the most romantic thing ever. Last Saturday Eric woke me up with a card and chocolates and then we had a great day together. We went to lunch for some good deep dish pizza and then shopping. We spent the evening curled up watching a movie. I was not expecting anything at all so the surprise was fabulous. Then yesterday morning bright and early Eric sent a text telling me Happy Anniversary. I had forgotten that it was our anniversary until he texted. Here are a few facts from the last four years:
-Been to 25 of the 50 states together
-moved 11 times
-Eric graduated medical school
-lived with both sets of parents
-put 70,000 miles on our car
-Eric has had four different callings at church, I have had five
-I have had one surgery and two trips to the ER, Eric has had neither
-We are now both working full time for the first time since being married
-Still crazy in love
Happy belated Anniversary!...glad you guys got to enjoy some time together before he had to leave...we sure do miss you in DSM
ReplyDeleteYeah for such a great four years together! Congrats!
ReplyDelete