Just the two of us

Just the two of us

Monday, March 5, 2012

A trip down to D.C.



 

On Saturday Eric and I decided to spend the day together. We started the day at the gym. After that we headed to the temple. I will admit that my mind was wandering a bit as I was there. The great part was while I was in the Temple I was really joyful and happy thinking about the future. Now for most people that probably wouldn't be that unusual but for me it has been a long time since I was really looking forward to the future in general. While I felt bad about not focusing as much as I should I was uplifted by the change in my feelings. After the Temple we went into to D.C. to the Museum of American History. We were only able to get through about a third of the museum before it closed. As we walked back to the car we witnessed a beautiful sunset over the Potomac.

No comments:

Post a Comment