Just the two of us
Monday, March 7, 2011
Here in Utah
Shortly after I arrived in Iowa my super cute niece Leah shared her cold with me and I haven't really been able to get rid of it yet. I have also been fighting an ear infection since probably around Thanksgiving. I am now on my second round of antibiotics and I am hoping to get rid of soon. Coming through the mountains nearly killed me because I thought my head was going to explode. It has been a rough go with being so sick. The weirdest thing has been dealing with the lack of humidity in the air. I was having a hard time sleeping because I would wake up sweating and then be freezing and back and forth. Last night was the first night when I was able to sleep the whole night through. I am hoping this means I am also on my way to feeling a lot better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Try using a humidifier at night. When I would come out to visit I had to use it because I would get headaches because the air is so dry. My niece gets bloody noses from the dry air. Try putting some Vick's in it too since you are sick.
ReplyDelete