When Eric and I left Tennessee we went to Hartford, CT and then went to NYC. The last month we were in TN I got addicted to Cake Boss so we made a side trip to New Jersey to visit Carlo's Bakery. The line went down the block but it was worth it to wait.
As we drove through Manhattan I took a few pictures out the window. The only buildings I saw that I knew were the Empire State Building and Madison Square Garden (I didn't get a picture of that one).
We took our cupcakes to the hotel with us and at them there. We got a red velvet with cream cheese frosting, white cake with white frosting, white cake with chocolate frosting, and a chocolate with peanut butter frosting. They were all delicious. My favorite was the red velvet.
Looks like you guys had a great trip to the Bakery! Those cupcakes look so YUMMY-even at 7am!
ReplyDeleteSo fun!!! Thanks for sharing the pictures with another cake boss addict!
ReplyDelete