Just the two of us
Saturday, April 16, 2011
One crazy day
Today started at 5:30 this morning. In January Eric and I signed up to run the 5k at the Salt Lake City Marathon. This was before I got sick for two and half months with a cold that wouldn't go away. I ended up finishing in 45 minutes which made me quite happy since my goal was to finish in an hour. With being sick for so long I didn't train for the race and really want to be able to do that next time. After that we drove back from Salt Lake to Sandy to shower and then we went to Austin's soccer game. He is quite the soccer prodigy. He scored 5 of his teams 7 goals. After that Eric and I went straight back to Salt Lake for the University of Utah's Red and White game. It was an okay game. The best part was when the ref got tackled. After that it was straight down to Provo to see my mission president and to have a bit of a reunion. There were a lot more people there than that I knew than I thought there would be. It was fun to see people I haven't see since the mission. After that home to Sandy so Eric can finish his homework. A long day but very fun and very varied. Plus it felt good to be out in the sun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment