Just the two of us

Just the two of us

Monday, May 10, 2010

What to do when you are done eating the banana

This morning Eric added a banana to his protein shake and left the peel on the counter. Seeing the peel laying there reminded me of a fabulous thing I had seen on "How Clean is Your House". Banana peels can be used to shine shoes!!! I have a black pair of Mary Jane's that I wear to work that were in serious need of a good polish sitting right near the door. In three minutes I had polished them, wiped off the excess banana bits and was ready to go. So much easier than having to polish shoes with all of the polish stuff.

3 comments:

  1. I vaguely recall hearing that, but I've never known anyone who actually tried it...good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, I've never heard that... it's pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How very provident living of you!

    ReplyDelete