Just the two of us

Just the two of us

Monday, May 3, 2010

4th Year Here we come

When I tell people that I am going with Eric this next year the main question I get asked is "What are you going to do?" This is funny to me because frequently people look scared and worried that I will have so much free time when so often people are lamenting the fact that they do not have enough time to do what they would like to do. But I will acknowledge that a whole year with no job, calling or other real responsibility could get tedious I started a to-do/goal list for the next year. But I am curious to hear what you all would do with one year of no real commitments. I will have to keep our living quarters clean, prepare dinner and a few other household chores but I will have gobs of time.

I will let you know a few restraints:
-gardening is out due to location and time
-no decorating of home due to type of location
-all craft type materials need to fit in the car (Chevy cobalt) which is a tight fit
-in a few places I won't have an oven
-we are sharing a car so I will be at home some days

I will have:
-a computer with Internet access
-access to libraries
-cable TV
-a wii
-a camera
-my great personality

So tell me what would you do if you were me?

3 comments:

  1. In my dream world of having unlimited time I would work out for 1-2 hours a day, read tons, and watch movies. Hence why I would need to excerise bc everything else I would want to do is so sedimentary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The idea of having nothing to do makes me almost giddy with excitement. The idea that it can't take up room in your car is the difficult part! I would probably make a huge list of books to read, take some of BYUs online free courses-they're fabulous, and find something new to learn how to do. And lets be real, I would probably spend lots of time watching food network and working on my cooking skills that I learn by osmosis from watching other people cook so much :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would complete all of these courses:

    http://h30187.www3.hp.com/?tab=allClasses

    I did some of the basic photography. I liked it. Do you have a good camera?

    ReplyDelete