Just the two of us

Just the two of us

Monday, May 17, 2010

It's Her Choice

Yesterday as I was getting ready for church my mom and Eric were talking about 4th year at the end of the hallway. I was half listening and half trying to put on mascara when I heard the conversation move to be about me. They both knew I was there so I wasn't technically eavesdropping. My mom brought up that people ask her if she thinks I will get bored or lonely. I don't remember all of what my mom was saying but I do remember her saying "Maybe but it is her choice." That hit something inside of me. Even though it will be a little crazy and possibly lonely and boring but this is the choice I have made. I could have stayed here in Iowa but after all the options were weighed we knew the best thing was for the two of us to be together.

No comments:

Post a Comment