Just the two of us

Just the two of us

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

What have I been doing?

The end of August and September so far has been super busy for me. As previously mentioned the end of August involved a trip to Clear Lake and finding out that Eric got his second choice for core. Tennessee here we come... in 13 months. Then there was Labor Day. Eric and I went to our ward breakfast and then to a baseball game with my sister and her family. That Saturday was the first big weekend of College Football so Eric and spent Saturday at my parents house watching football and making dinner. (A great game for the Cougars!!!!). This last Sunday for Relief Society we had our first annual All Sister's Meeting. The priesthood took care of all of the primary classes so all of RS and YW could be together. We introduced our theme: "Footsteps toward the Lord", and had a grand ole time. Tonight we have Enrichment and tomorrow I am teaching the Cub Scouts about endangered or extinct animals. I am tired just typing this let alone having done it all. The rest of the month looks to be just as crazy. Here we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment