Just the two of us

Just the two of us

Friday, September 25, 2009

One Yucky week


This past week has been a good week in some ways and a crappy week in others. On Monday I woke up at 3:30 am with a monster migraine and stayed home from work. Then on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday I just felt crappy added in to the fact that once again we weren't pregnant. Plus I had forgotten to call my doctor for a refill for my medication so I had a to go a few days sans happy white pill. Today I finally am starting to feel like a person again. It is great.

As for the good things that happened. I was able to go visiting teaching and I teach a few great girls with great companion. Also Eric and I babysat for the Bishop and they are five of the best behaved kids I have ever seen. Even the baby went right up stairs when it was time for bed. Eric and I decided we want to clone them for us someday. Plus the weather was fabulous and I love Fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment