
Sorry for being such a slacker about posting but nothing is really going on around here. Last week I did go to Clear Lake Iowa for the week and Eric joined me on Thursday. I will post pictures tomorrow.
The other big news is Eric found out where he is going for core (the four month long part of his 4th year rotations). From Oct 2010-Jan 2011 we will in Johnson City Tennessee. This was where Eric really wanted to go and we are both really excited to be there for so long. In October he can start applying for the one month long rotations so we will know where we will be spending the rest of the year. Eric's 4th year has been such a hazy dot on our horizion for so long it is a huge stress relief to be able to start to put the pieces together.
Other than that not a whole lot is going on.
I know you don't know me, but I grew up with Eric's little sister Amanda, and that is how I found your blog. My family lives down the street from the Larsens. Anyway,I live in Johnson City, Tn right now, so if you need anything or have any questions let me know. My email is leannbowman@gmail.com.
ReplyDelete