Just the two of us

Just the two of us

Saturday, September 19, 2009

A few good things

The last couple of days I have finally felt like blogging again! Yippe!!! The best part is I have a few fun things to talk about. First this morning Eric and I got up early and went to the Downtown Farmer's Market. Eric had never been and I had only been once. The weather was great-just a little chilly letting you know autumn is coming. We found a really great present for Eric's grandparents and had fun looking at all of the fun items. When Eric and I are not working so many Saturdays I want to buy produce from farmer's markets.

Second is on Thursday I had a surprise waiting for me at the library. Dan Brown's new book "The Lost Symbol" had come out on Tuesday but I forgot I had it on hold so I was expecting to wait months before I got a copy. But I was the 6th person in line for the book so I got one of the first copies. I am almost done with the book. If you have read his other to Robert Langdon books this one is pretty much the same thing only based in DC rather than Europe. When I am done with it (hopefully tonight) Eric is going to read it so we can talk about the book.

The other night Eric and I decided to watch the new Disney Earth movie. I was completely and thoroughly entertained. I loved the birds of paradise that they showed and each part left me wanting to know more. I had no idea about the Boreal Forest being so large or so important. I highly recommend this to anyone. I haven't seen Discovery Planet Earth so I can't compare them.

No comments:

Post a Comment