
After two consecutive weeks of beating Eric at the game we were playing for FHE he beat me last night playing Skip-bo. The sad thing was he was trying to be nice and kept helping me. I am in the mood for a rematch though. We will have to see what happens next week.
Also after living in the apartment for almost 2 months we got the last box unpacked and pictures up on the walls. Since it was so pretty and clean we took pictures to show everyone. I will have to add them later. Plus we needed photo documentation of the apartment being that clean and orderly.
Also after living in the apartment for almost 2 months we got the last box unpacked and pictures up on the walls. Since it was so pretty and clean we took pictures to show everyone. I will have to add them later. Plus we needed photo documentation of the apartment being that clean and orderly.
No comments:
Post a Comment