So not a whole lot of interesting thing have been going on with me and Eric the past couple of days. I had interviewed with the library for a full time position ( I only work part time right now) and found out today that it was offered to someone else. After the interview I had a feeling that it didn't go all that well so I wasn't all that surprised that I didn't get offered the job. But I am still loving my job that I have and now I get to go out and try and find a part time job elsewhere. But this means more variety in my life :).
Other than that still doing the same ole same ole. Our spare bedroom is still a pit and someday when we get all settled in we will take pictures and post them so everyone can see our apartment. Hope all is well with everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment