Just the two of us
Friday, August 31, 2012
Grand Prix of Baltimore
This weekend is the Grand Prix of Baltimore and I decided to go and see what all the action is about. Eric is at a conference all week so I went with a friend. We got cheap tickets from Living Social. When we got there we got lost and turned around and wandered around for a long time.We finally figured out we could sit where ever we wanted. After walking and eating and walking some more we sat down to watch the cars-and nothing was happening. There was a problem with the track and so for about two hours there was nothing going on. When the races started back up we watched for about 45 minutes before deciding we were pretty bored and left. Glad I got a good deal on the ticket.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment