Just the two of us
Thursday, August 16, 2012
All before noon...
This morning Eric was running late so I had to drive him down to the VA in Baltimore rather than to the Metro station, when I went to eat breakfast Eric had eaten the pop-tarts (a rare treat) so I had to improvise as I was running late, when I got to work the house was chaotic because the drywall guy had totally botched the ceiling repair, the city had blocked off all the on street parking in front of the house because of a new gas line (for two weeks we won't be able to get in the front of the house), Mandy found out last minute that she had guest coming and needed the pac-n-play which was at my house so I loaded up the kids and drove to my house where I managed to lock myself out of the spare room where the pac-n-play was all while the kids were whining and cranky. Do you hear the huge sigh of relief that the day is winding down? To top it off Josh broke out in hives right before I left work. It was one of those crazy days where everything seems to pile up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment