Just the two of us

Just the two of us

Monday, August 20, 2012

All Things Creative

On my commute to and from work recently I have been listening to mormonchannel.org. I downloaded the app and then made playlists of the shows I wanted to listen to. One of my favorite shows is "All Things Creative".  The last episode I listened to was about scrapbooking. Before my mission I was a big scrapbooker but after my mission it just wasn't something that captured my fancy. Listening to the women talk about how they preserve memories gave me a few ideas of things I want to try. One is when I go on vaction buy postcards (one for each person) and have everyone write their favorite part on the back. Then hole punch, add a ring and have a vacation memory book. I also want to make a slide show on a DVD of each year with music of all my pictures. Two things I already do are my blog books and then also picture books of big events. It is a fun thing to do but I have to work to not get caught up in to many things.

No comments:

Post a Comment