One of my New Year's goals was to update my blog every week. Well that didn't quite work out but I am going to try and do better moving forward. On the good side I have been journaling a lot more. It is hard to believe the summer is half over.
Here are a few things that are bouncing around my brain right now.
1) I want to finish my quilt top by August 31st.
2) My sister and two of my three sister-in-laws are pregnant so I have a lot of blankets to make by March
3) I really want to start an altered book as a form of journaling.
I have so many unfinished projects and really want a craft room. But first I think I need a sewing machine and a better organizing than a larger Rubbermaid tote.
Here is to the rest of summer and a few more blog posts.
No comments:
Post a Comment